Sterile Fluff Bandage Kerlix 3.4″x3.6 Yds 6 PLY
$7.50 – $12.99
- Prewashed, fluff-dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern
- Six-ply construction with finished edges reduces loose ends and lint
- As primary dressing, open-weave design provides fast wicking action, superior aeration and excellent absorbency
- As secondary dressing, provides bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability
- Ideal for use as a secondary dressing for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult-to-dress areas for wounds such as burns, plastic and orthopedic wounds
Kerlix Bandage Rolls are made of prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with unique crinkle-weave pattern for loft and bulk. Kerlix Bandage Rolls provide fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency. Finished edges on the product reduce loose ends and lint.