Pediatric Valve Mask Bag Resuscitator MPR Std Elbow 10 ft – 2500 cc/ml Bag #5804
A large rubber-like bag with oxygen tubing, duck-bill valve and exhalation port, reservoir tube or reservoir bag and other components.
- Objective – To initiate resuscitation and life support measures during the possibility or presences of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Settings – MPRs may be used in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities and ambulances.
- Flow Rates – Flow rates are adjusted according to patient needs. Oxygen concentrations of 100% are desired but less may be achieved due to different factors, which may include improper mask fit or inadequate flow rate.
- All MPR Bags come with 10 ft (3m) of oxygen tubing
- Single patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for visualization of patient valve
- Bag design and texture facilitates grip and manageability
- Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
- All components are not made of natural rubber latex