SHIPPING & RETURNS
We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that we use is the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note that Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
Refused Upon Delivery or Deemed Undeliverable
Any order placed that is refused upon delivery or deemed undeliverable will be no refund the shipping cost plus 20% restocking fee upon return to our warehouse to cover our costs of shipping and packaging
PLEASE NOTE: Orders in the State of Florida will be charged 7% sales tax.
Return and Refund Policy
At BM Global Supply we strive to provide our customers with excellent customer service. Due to the nature of some products returns may not acceptable. Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for further details. Items that leave the USA are non-returnable. Warranties may be voided on items that leave the USA. You must return a copy of the packing slip for the item purchased.
What Qualifies for a return?
- You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to return any item, NO returns, of any type, will be accepted without an RMA number. Unfortunately, if we receive your return without this authorization number, we cannot issue a refund or store credit to you
- Products is an un-opened,unused and saleable condition
- Medical kits must be in its original packaging unopened
- Defective Products
- If you are returning an item that is defective or shipped in error by bmglobalsupply.com we apologize for your inconvenience. We will reimburse you the delivery costs and the cost to ship the product back to us. For any other return, you are responsible for the original delivery costs and the return shipping expense.
Products that do not qualify for a Return:
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we cannot accept the following item for return:
- Bathroom safety equipment (such as raised toilet seats, bath/shower transfer benches, grab bars, bathroom wheelchairs, tub bars, bath lifts, commodes, etc.)
- Oxygen tanks, regulators, mask, tubing, ect
- Any item that has been used or may have chemicals and/or body fluids from human or animals
In addition, we cannot accept
- Opened packages or anything that cannot be resold as New
- Any item has been used, modified or is not in its original packing
- Non-Stock, special order, custom, discontinued or sale items
- All Rx or products requiring a medical license
- Products shipped over 30 days
All product returned maybe subject to a 25% re-stocking fee so please choose carefully.
Why Restocking Fees? Like almost all online retailers, we are sometimes forced to charge a restocking fee. We ship some items directly from our manufacturers and suppliers. Our company or these companies have to employ personnel to accept returns, inspect them to make sure all conditions are met (all the pieces are there, original packaging, no damage, no wear and tear), repair occasional minor damages caused by return shipping (if not large enough to cause them to refuse the item), replace missing hardware, packaging, and instruction manuals, and put the item back in circulation. The manufacturers charge the retailers a fee for this service, which the retailers, ourselves included, have no choice but to pass on to the customer.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact us if you have any questions on how to return your item to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you package is lost please send Customer Service and email. Each customer is provided with a tracking number for their package via Email when your order is shipped.
Our Customer Service Representatives will check the status of your shipment. If it shows that your package has been received our customer service representatives will provide you with the following detailed instructions. It is important that you follow these steps if you are asking for a refund for a lost package. Due to an increase in fraud it is BM Global Supply Corporate Policy not to issue a refund unless the Buyer follows the following instructions. This may be an inconvenience and we fully understand but we strive to keep our cost down and in order to provide quality products at competitive pricing we have put these procedures in place.
- Contact BM Global Supply Customer Service at: email@example.com
- Please contact your post office and initiate a trace on the package. Sometimes the package is simply there, awaiting pickup. Ask to speak with your postmaster who will check with your carrier.
- Please, do ask your family and neighbors. Many packages are simply laid aside by a family member and then forgotten. In some cases your postal carrier will leave the items with a neighbor because s/he doesn’t want to leave it outside.
- If these measures listed above do not work file a THEFT/FRAUD/MISDELIVERY/REPORT with the US POSTAL INSPECTOR here.
- Send BM Global Supply Customer Service a copy of the US Postal Inspector resolution of their investigation. We will review their findings and process for a replacement or a refund.
- If your order is over $100.00 a Police Report will be required in addition to the US Postal Inspector report. A copy of the complete report must be received in order to process a refund or replacement item.
- In some cases if a customer fails to return the lost package after a replacement item has been delivered we may start a mail fraud investigation which is a felony.